Jeremy is a student at Western Michigan University where he is dual majoring in Electronic Business Design and Film & Video Studies. When not programming or researching design and security topics, Jeremy enjoys movies and photography and drinking coffee in all the amazing local Kalamazoo coffee shops.
- Helpful phpinfo(): Are You Putting the Welcome Mat out for Hackers?
- Overview of Malicious File Upload Attacks
- Databases are awesome except for SQL injection attacks
- Stop showing all the files in your directories and folders
- What are cross site scripting attacks and how can I prevent them?